Monday, June 09, 2003

What the hell?!? The bloody Chinese exam sucked!

And no, it's not because I didn't study; there isn't any stupid syllabus to study for Chinese, anyway!

And all those teachers told us that the mid-year paper would be easier than the March paper... Load of crap.

Crap, who cares.....as long as I get a C5 or better. If I get a C6 again I'll whack my head against the wall coz I just wasted about 30 bucks taking that damn exam for the second time for bloody nothing!!

Damn... Life sucks.

Shall go watch the Matrix Reloaded again today; I need to understand what the Architect told Neo....I think that's the reason why I didn't understand the ending; coz I wasn't paying attention when the scene where Neo and the Architect were talking.

Was rewatching X-Men 2 the other day too.... you know the part where Mystique's on Lady Deathstrike's computer and she brings up a whole list of names and clicks on "Lehnsherr, Eric" (or something like that)?

I spotted a whole lot of other names that I recognise and I think that they'll probably appear in X3; whoopee. :D This calls for another list. :D

Gerri's list of mutants whom she thinks should be appearing in X3:

(Okay, so that was a long title, but who cares.....)

1. Beast
Coz Hank McCoy was on that news broadcast in the bar scene, and well, Hank McCoy is Beast. There's your explanation.

2. Gambit
Well, probably. His name was on that list on the computer. "LeBeau, Remy". Yep. That's it.

3. The Maximoff Twins
Again, probably, but if they do show up in X3 I'll be absolutely happy!! Yes, I'm a Quicksilver fan, I think that Pietro Maximoff (and John Allerdyce :D) is the best thing ever in the X-Men universe. Haha. This was on that computer list too: further down...kinda near the bottom of the screen: "Maximoff (2)".

I think that's it. Pyro should be making a comeback!

Man, just imagine....Quicksilver and Pyro on the same screen. Way cool.

Even better if they were on the same screen at the same time. :D

Ah well....have extra lectures tomorow and there's band on Wednesday (Yay!). Must go get a little something for Airine coz her bday's on Thursday!

No comments: