Thursday, June 26, 2003

Singapore, tropical climate, June, middle of the year, bloody hot....

All these things mean that we need air-conditioning, right?

NO!!

The air-conditioning at the KFC at AMK Central is absolutely, horribly freezing!!!

Yeah, I studied there. With John and Wei Jian.

Was supposed to study Econs, but got sidetracked by the two guys doing Maths, haha.

Well, at least I got in about 2 hours of Econs. :P

6.5 hours of Maths....from Probability to Permutations and Combinations (Perm and Com absolutely sucks), to DRV.....

There was one good point about today, tho.

I found out that I can use the Maths C TYS for AO Maths. Except that about half of it would be irrelevant for me. :P

Freezing cold place...my teeth were chattering. I was actually shivering!

Stupid air-conditioning.

Never thought that I'd hate air-conditioning.

John said that he was freezing too. Yeah right, John; would anyone in their right mind who was freezing buy himself an ice cream?? :P

Then again, maybe John isn't in the right mind. Haha.

Wei Jian had a jacket.

Yeah, all very well for him.....he was the only one who knew the place well enough to know that it was freezing. Oh, but his fingers were still freezing. So that equals it out for all of us, haha.

(Why am I using the word "freezing" so much?? Crap, don't tell me my vocabulary's shrunk.....)

Hm....so far, he's the only person that I know of who shares my sentiments that jackets do not keep your fingers warm. Which is a bad thing when you want to study.

*Bashes head on wall*

Stupid, why didn't I bring a jacket???

Oh well. Good thing I decided to wear long pants, lol.

My fingers are still kinda cold even now. I don't believe this.... O.o

Oh well....have consultation with Mr Low tomorrow. And y'know what?

I haven't thought of anything to ask him yet.

Crap.

Defeats the whole stupid purpose of consultation.

Ah well.....hopefully Edison will have enough questions for both of us.... :P

No comments: