Monday, April 19, 2004

All right, man!! Stupid Robin is off the Top Model show!!

YEAH!!!

Stupid, bitchified, bible-thumping, stuck-up, prissy.... bitch. :P

Geez, I hated her the minute I saw her, and she's ugly as all-f*** anyway; she's got these fat lips that I can't stand, and damn, that accent pisses me off!! Okay, it's not so much the accent, coz there are some people who talk that way and it's still charming; I think it's more like the way she talks, acting all prissy and high-class-like and refined when hello have you f***ing listened to yourself talk, man?!?

I only started watching the show when there were seven girls left, and I hated her the very first time I saw her! And it was exactly the opposite for Adrianne and Elyse.

Adrianne is the bomb. Love her attitude, man. She's so committed and everything, and Elyse, she just has class, man.

Why do I keep saying/typing "man" so much?? Ugh. Makes no sense. Stop it now.

So yeah, I've been wishing like anything that Robin would get picked off ever since I started watching, but she just stuck, damn it! And now she's finally GONE!! WOOHOO!!!

No more fat lips and stupid accent anymore!

Oh wait, there's still Fantasia Barrino; guess there still are gonna be fat lips around then. But then again, I don't watch American Idol, anyway. Can't be bothered. But on second thought.... Fantasia's all right. Good enough personality. Everything about Robin-bitch just puts me off.

Adrianne and Elyse ROCK!!! :D

No comments: