Tuesday, April 27, 2004

There was something that I wanted to say/type on here for the whole day, but now that I'm here, y'know what?

Yeah. That's right. I've forgotten what it is.

Brilliant thing, my brain is. Like a fishing net, y'know? Full of holes.

Oh, right, I remember! I washed my shoes yesterday! Well, on Sunday I mean, since looking at the time, it's Tuesday now.

Yes, I know that's not particularly spectacular or exciting, but it's the first time I've ever washed this pair of shoes! I've never washed them since I bought them about 2 years ago, and I've always thought that they were grey.... Now that they're clean, it turns out that they're actually this bluish light-grey colour.

Fascinating. I don't even really remember them being that colour. :P

I might wash them again this Sunday, maybe that'll get the stubborn little brown stains out... I got those when I walked through the rain and when we went traipsing through the drain during one PE lesson last year, haha...

Anyway, yesterday's ep of "Everwood" is on tape downstairs; think I'll watch it tomorrow morning since I didn't catch the first half of it yesterday when it aired.

But what I saw of the second half.... damn, it was lovely episode!!

But, bad thing is, it's the season finale. Damn it. I bet Singapore hasn't even bought season two yet, so this means that I'll be waiting f***ing ages just to find out what happens to Colin!!!

Well, technically that's not true, since I already know that Colin dies, but well... you know what I mean. Leaving us hanging like that... leaving ME hanging like that!!

I need to SEE it!!

Watched the Top Model show again... it's the only thing worth watching on Monday night, anyway. Does anyone know why the hell the people at Channel 5 schedule all the GOOD shows so late at night?? I mean, Buffy and OC are stuck with 12 mn on Wednesday and 11 pm on Thursday respectively; what's up with that??

Going off on a tangent again. Must stop doing things like that.

Meh.... I already know how the show ends, but I was so hoping that Adrianne and Elyse would be the last two... I hate Shannon. Another stupid bible-thumper. Did you hear her reason for liking that Brad guy in one of the earlier episodes? "Oh, his fai-vrit book is the Bah-ble--" yeah, that Southern accent of hers; at least hers ain't as bad as Robin-bitch's and at least she doesn't have airs.

And Elyse is so much better and more good-looking than Shannon! She's got more style, more attitude, more bloody everything than Shannon does! Can't f***ing believe that Shannon got to be runner-up. Not complaining about Adrianne getting the top spot, tho. She deserves it; she's got really good attitude and commitment and all that, man. Almost nothing fazes her, and that's cool.

But anyway, apparently Elyse is doing well... finishing her contract with Wilhemina and going off to med school soon; that's what I saw in the papers about three weeks ago; good for her. :) If I have a daughter, I might name her Elyse, haha. Coz Elyse is cool and Elyse is also a damn classy name. :D

And she's so adorable!

Her cute little pixie face and hair, and she's so fair, she's almost pale!! And that dark blue fisherman's hat that she was wearing in the ad for tonight's episode; she was so cute! Sitting on the bed with that hat on and giggling away... so adorable! And I love her little red coat!! :D

Still can't remember what exactly it was that I wanted to blog, but I may have said/typed it without remembering/knowing. So, er, well. That's about it, I suppose. :P

No comments: