Thursday, April 01, 2004

I just have to blog. Haha. :P

Right, onto the subject now... See, on Monday night, my sis taped Smallville, and we were watching it just now, and immediately after Smallville there was this exclusive TV spot, and joy of all joys....

It was a teaser for Troy. :D :D :D :D

Gerri is abso-f***ing-lutely ecstatic. :D :D :D

Firstly, coz Orlando Bloom looks bloody gorgeous in the teaser. Not that he doesn't look gorgeous the rest of the time. :P

Secondly, there's lovely singing in the beginning!!

Thirdly, Eric Bana does a wonderful job of being an older brother and chastising Orlando Bloom's character. I love it when it so bloody blatantly shows up that my fave character is the younger one. No idea why, but I love it. :D It's sort of like babying, in a way, and it's so adorable. :)

Fourthly, there was this little, one second worth of a clip which seems to point to Paris killing Achilles. Or maybe it was two different clips cut from two different scenes, but I do hope that they let Paris kill Achilles. If I remember right, the Iliad says that Paris killed Achilles, and Gerri will be very happy if that happens, coz Orlando Bloom will get to kill Brad Pitt (and I'm one girl who doesn't want to see Brad Pitt), and then he himself will die later too, and that will be most pleasing to my sadomasochistic little mind. :)

And best of all, it's on tape, so that means that I can watch it as much as I like!! :D

The reasons to go watch Troy are just piling up, people. :)

No comments: