Friday, April 09, 2004

Just watched OC season premiere; was good. I now have a source for a regular, weekly dosage of teenage angst. Fun all around. :)

And I finally have a review for my Chapter 37!!

Finally!!

Do you know how fucking disappointing it is to put so much goddamn effort into writing just that one chapter and then when you post it, suddenly no one reviews?!? Even Kate and Jane have gone missing on me! But, Lyl's back, so yeah, whatever gods there are out there, thank you for Lyl.

If no one else reviews, next chapter's posted for Lyl and Lyl alone. Maybe Kate and Jane too, since they have reviewed everything else; musn't discount them just coz of one incident.

Got the battery in my dad's camera changed today. Have finally got off my procrastinating ass and am finally doing something about this strange urge that I have to take pictures of nice moments. Still think that I need a digital camera tho. After all, on a digi cam you can delete the pictures; no wastage of film there if I take any shit ugly shots.

Tomorrow's Good Friday. Crap. Have to go to church. And then I'll have to go on Sunday again; twice in three days?! Like once a week isn't annoying enough.

No comments: