Saturday, April 10, 2004

Had my hair cut yesterday, coz my mum has an obsession with getting my hair cut. I only had it cut less than two months ago!

But, anyway, it's now three inches shorter, and well, it does look slightly better.

Don't you hate it when your parents turn out to be right after all. :P

Oh, and Gerri now has three more reviews for my Chapter 37... there is hope!! Haha... :P

Went to school today to return the clarinet I borrowed, and the clarinet is once again the largest section in the band! :D My three juniors, plus 5 J1s in main band, and 5 more trainees; 13 clarinetists!! My section is completely full!! Yippee!!!

Was watching the trainees today and they were so cute.. we have a trainee club again, haha.... :D Makes me think of the days when I was still a trainee, lol... :P

I miss those days. Was pretty slack then, lol. :P

Was penning drafts the whole day today... partial drafts that I'm gonna insert somewhere in the story later... so far, quite happy with what I've come up. Good that I've managed to get some of the stuff out of my head and onto paper. I'm always terrified that I'll forget something really good that I thought up!

Oh, and last night, I had durian cake; it was heavenly! And now there's still about half of it left in the fridge, so whenever anyone opens the fridge, the indoor kitchen gets sort of flooded with the aroma of durian... haha... :P

Gonna eat some more tonight! Yippee...

But have to go eat dinner first. :) Bye.

No comments: