Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Well, a day can be full of surprises... I got a call yesterday from USP saying I have an interview on Saturday. Man, I'm happy, but well, not deliriously happy (maybe not yet, I don't know :P) just more like, "oh, that's cool!" kinda happy. :P

Cool. I've never gotten to the interview stage of anything that I've applied for before... the last thing that I applied for was UWC and well, I didn't get that, mainly coz I left my essay till the last minute and I wrote a pretty crap one, I think. So this time, I spent two whole weeks drafting and editing my USP essay before I sent it in!

Ha. Who says I don't learn from experience? :P

So.... interview on Saturday. Oh, Pam got called back for an interview too; figured she'd get called back; after all, if they called little nobody me, why wouldn't they call Pam??? :D

Right. Am running out of stuff to blog now.

Hm. On a side note, on last night's "America's Next Top Model", I think Elyse rocked. :) She was the independent woman, man! :D All the other girls were just kinda pathetic. And poor Adrianne, almost got felt up; didn't think that there were asshole pervs like that in France, let alone Paris; the idea doesn't really seem to fit, what with Paris being so high class and everything. Stupid Shannon and Robin piss me off with their bible-thumping; can't wait to see next episode-- something about posing nude-- I bet the two "holy" girls are gonna flip. Ha! :P

Yes, I'm evil. I just can't stand super-religious people. :P

No comments: