Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Back from studying in clubroom, as usual. :)

Irritated the HELL out of Ivan and Clement and Xinyan when I got high outta NOWHERE at about 8 plus pm. Haha. K, I don't think I irritated them; maybe I was just a slightly annoying nuisance that they wished would lapse back into normal functioning mode after a while.

Or maybe I provided some brainless entertainment. In both senses of the word. :P

Got back Genes and Soc online quiz results; got 29/30!! Ha, I beat Ivan. A-level Bio student, take that! Heehee. Kidding, kidding, relax... heehee. :P

Silly thing was bloody easy anyway; freaking lot of ppl who got full marks.. I was just one point away, man. Damn.

Not very productive today... due to the strange high that took some time for me to come down from. Oh, and Ivan was showing us videos on Kontraband which kinda derailed my thought process too; they encouraged me (and Ivan) to make noise. As in, cute little squealing kinds of noises. The vid was that of a TV ad that featured adorable, hamster puppets that were used like carrier pigeons; only they were flung from windows and catapulted from the ground instead of flying on their own power. And the noise they made was so goshdarned cute... :P

Damn sleepy now, so this post ends here. Have to go write out my Lit essay now, anyway.

No comments: