Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Okay, so maybe EN2101E wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. :)

Stoppard!... I am so thankful that I decided to read that book yesterday and sort out the basic themes of that darn play once and for all; THANK YOU whatever gods there are out there for putting it into the examiners heads to set that text as one of the context passages.

Nice weather we were having today; was drizzling and raining continuously for quite some time, and at some point in the late afternoon, around 4 pm, I think, almost everyone in the clubroom decided to take a nap.

I woke up at around five to find the place very quiet and half the room in darkness (someone'd been so nice as to switch off the lights where the sofas are); it felt very much like the clubroom usually does early in the morning, when the people who stayed overnight are still sleeping.

Lovely weather for sleeping. And I could afford the time to sleep today 'cause I think tomorrow's Soci paper's gonna be all right. All I need to do is go review my lecture notes, my text and my readings.

So maybe I won't burn out, considering I took a minor break today. At least I hope I don't. O_O

No comments: